Role Description: Develop and maintain resources pipeline.
Work Experience: Minimum 3- 6 years relevant experience
Job Location: Pune Maharashtra
Education: BBA and MBA (HR).
Must Have Skills: Good verbal and written communication.
Skills Required: Strong analytical and negotiation skills.
About Metapercept: Metapercept Technology Services LLPis a global professional services company with leading capabilities in software development, technical writing and information architecture. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services-all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries.We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.metapercept.com.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing, communicating, and supporting various HR programs, plans, policies, and procedures for all employees
- Providing strategic analysis in the management of the company’s human capital
- Handling all attendance, payroll operations, excluding the processing of payroll
- Developing and maintaining a compensation structure that ensures internal equity in compensation practices and compliance with FLSA and other applicable laws
- Managing the annual merit cycle
- Executing HRMS transactions regarding employee status changes ensuring data integrity
- Creating and distributing standard, complex, and ad-hoc reports
- Making a purchase invoice, purchase orders, and maintaining inventory
- Payment follow up for outstanding dues
- Interacting with clients for future work and resource allocation requirements
- Identifying resource requirements and conducting recruitment activities
- Indirect business development activities
Good to have:
- Candidate should be capable of working independently.
- Should have experience of working in all the spectrum of HR.
- Very good in communication.
- Should be capable of multitasking.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Metapercept Technology Services LLP. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Metapercept Technology Services LLP. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.