Role Description: Develop and maintain content for the engineering projects.
Work Experience: 10+ years relevant experience
Job Location: Remote/ Pune Maharashtra
Education: B.E, B.Tech, MS, M-Tech, BCA, MCA, MSc-IT,
Must Have Skills: Strong analytical skills and technical aptitude.
Skills Required: Hands-on experience on various tools like adobe Framemaker, Madcap Flare, DITA tools, oXygen XML, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe suite xMetal, arbor text, Robohelp, Text editor, API Documentation, Structured authoring experience, XML authoring tools experience.
About Metapercept: Metapercept Technology Services LLPis a global professional services company with leading capabilities in software development, technical writing and information architecture. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services-all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries.We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.metapercept.com
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Candidate should have at least 10 years of experience in managingTechnical Projects in full-stack technologies.
- Experience with Cloud related Project /Program Management.
- Should have good understanding of IT Project Management processes and methodologies.
- Should be well versed with SCRUM and Project delivery methodologies.
- Should have excellent verbal and non-verbal communications skills and excellent people management skills. Ability to effectively manage communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Should have handled highly distributed & multi geographical teams.
- Ability to drive formal regular project status review meetings with various, cross located teams as well as with customer and provide accurate, timely status updates to concerned stakeholders on consistent basis.
- Understand and resolve issues (client/internal) with processed data / software effectively and efficiently.
- Enable brainstorming sessions with team to gather innovative approaches.
- Need to get involved & contribute to capacity & resource Planning exercise.
- Good understanding of project planning aspects like risk management, communication management, quality management, schedule management.
Good to have:
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities.
- Create and maintain information architecture.
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Writes easy-to-understand user interface text, online help, and developer guides * Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Metapercept Technology Services LLP. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Metapercept Technology Services LLP. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.