Role Description: Develop and maintain education content for the training projects.
Work Experience: Minimum 0 – 2 years relevant experience
Job Location: Remote/ Pune Maharashtra
Education: BS or MA degree in instructional design, educational technology, or similar.
Must Have Skills: Strong analytical skills and technical aptitude.
Skills Required: Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Captivate
About Metapercept: Metapercept Technology Services LLPis a global professional services company with leading capabilities in software development, technical writing and information architecture. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services-all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries.We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.metapercept.com
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances retention and transfer.
- Work with subject matter experts and identify target audience’s training needs.
- State instructional end goals and create content that matches them.
- Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface, and the finished product.
- Conduct instructional research and analysis on learners and contexts.
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practices, and methods.
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process.
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role-plays, games, etc).
- Decide on the criteria used to judge learners’ performance and develop assessment instruments.
Good to have:
- Proven work experience in instructional design and with instructional technology.
- Excellent knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models.
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills.
- Basic HTML and Flash programming knowledge.
- Solid knowledge of course development software and at least one Learning Management System Visual design skills (InDesign, Illustrator) and ability to storyboard.
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Metapercept Technology Services LLP. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Metapercept Technology Services LLP. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.