Roles and Responsibilities
- Writing and implementing efficient code.
- Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs.
- Hands on experience in full stack development.
- Testing and evaluating new programs.
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software if necessary.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Can work in an agile-driven atmosphere with work under pressure.
- Ability to multitask & support multiple priorities.
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.